Adapt For Life's Services Include:
- We are in network with most major health insurance companies: Anthem, Optum, United Healthcare, Humana, Medicaid.
- All therapy sessions are 1:1.
- All of our staff are certified by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board as Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) or Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA).
- Hours of operation are 8a-5p M-F.
- Initial Evaluations by Clinical Director/BCBA to assess the individual’s unique needs. A prescription of therapy varying in intensity will be recommended.
- Comprehensive assessments that showcase the individual’s strengths, as well as identify areas of improvement. The assessment(s) chosen for each individual are based on that individual’s unique needs. We are not a one size fits all clinic! We can utilize the following assessments: ABLLS-R, AFLS, PEAK, AIM, and VB-MAPP.
- Individualized programming for each client based on the results of the above assessments.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and develop individualized Behavior Support Plans to decrease maladaptive behaviors such as self-injurious behavior, aggression towards others, property destruction, elopement, etc.
- All staff are trained in CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute).
- Parent training for all caregivers who are invested in our clients’ progress.
- Electronic data collection
- Can serve individuals from ages 2-22 (contingent on funding approval).
- We primarily provide clinic-based therapy services with the ability to provide in-home or schools therapy dependent on funding source approval.
- A collaborative environment where parent input is extremely valuable.
- Clinical Director has over a decade of experience in the field and has worked with individuals of all age groups, varying abilities, and diagnoses.
- We offer 2 different social groups depending on your child’s age, language, and other needs. The clients can attend these groups during their sessions at the clinic.